Last week, my friend Maggie and I launched a podcast called Around the Table. This week, we released our second episode!
In episode 002, we talk about birthdays, hosting guests, and navigating social obligations when visiting home.
If you want to know more about our podcast in general, check it out on iTunes or Stitcher and subscribe while you’re there! You can also subscribe to get email updates for new episodes if you’re so inclined.
We also discuss trips to the dentist, our favorite birthday memories, how to stock your fridge for company, and the pros and cons of social media during visits home!
Some links of note that we discuss in the episode:
- Jacey is making this banana walnut granola for her father-in-law
- The history of the Stack Cake that Maggie’s grandmother makes
- This Memphis barbecue joint was a highlight of Maggie’s 21st birthday weekend
- Find us on iTunes or Stitcher and leave a review if you feel so inclined
- Follow Jacey on instagram and twitter
- Follow Maggie on instagram and twitter
You can listen to or download the entire episode here. And we want to hear from you!
What are some of your favorite ways to celebrate birthdays? Do you have any go-to birthday gift ideas? What are your tips for hosting friends and family? Any hosting horror stories?